But here is extremely yummy recipe for tiramisu. I hope you like it!
200g ..... Tiramisu biscuits
400g ..... Mascarpone
1 tsp ..... Vanilla sugar
3 tsp ..... Sugar
4 cup ..... Whipped cream
2 tbsp ..... Tiramisu or coffee liqueur (not necessary)
3 cup ..... Strong coffee
200g .... Chocolate
* Put the biscuits to the bottom of the bowl and moisten them with coffee. If you want you can add 1 tbsp of liqueur into the coffee.
* Melt the chocolate and spread it onto biscuits.
* Whip the cream, add mascarpone and mix well. Add 1 tbsp of liqueur (if you want) and mix well. Add vanilla sugar and sugar. Mix.
* Spread the mixture onto chocolate. You can sprinkle a bit of cocoa onto mixture.
* Put the tiramisu into fridge for 12 hours. Before serving it you can decorate it for ex. with frozen strawberries