*You can use prepared cake base or you can do it by yourself. I used prepeared one
* Put chocolate mousse and apple jam between each layer
* Cover whole cake with whipped cream
* Cut green and violet grapes and put them to the edge of the cake in turn
* Cut peach and kiwis to slices and put them after the grapes in turn
* After kiwis an peaches put one round violet grapes and middle the circle that they make, cut kiwis and peaches to the small pieces and set them to the middle
If you want you can cover the fruits with gelatin so the cake stands longer and better. If you don't want to then the fruits doesn't stand very long time in the fridge.