16 March 2013

Paella with chicken


Oh gosh.. Again.... I keep updating my other food blog but somehow I never manage to translate the recipes... From now on, I promise, that when I've added something to my other food blog I translate it to here right away no matter what !


3 ....Cloves of garlic
2 dl ..... White rice
300g .....  Crushed tomatoes
5 dl ..... Chicken broth
300g ..... Chicken fillet strips
130g ..... Corn (canned/frozen)
130g ..... Peas (canned/frozen)
130g ..... Red paprika (sliced)
Olive oil (not extra virgin 'cause it is not intended to be used on heat treatment!!)
Paprika powder
Chicken spices
Paella spices
Salt
Pepper

* Chop the garlic and fry them quickly with oil on a large sauce pan
* Add raw rice, crushed tomatoes, spices and chicken broth. Allow to simmer
* Fry the chicken fillet strips on another sauce pan.
* When the rice is almost cooked, add corn, peas, paprika and chicken fillet stripes into the rice mix. Mix all together and let it simmer until the rice is completely cooked.
* Enjoy your delicious Spanish meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment